T3/DS3 (Digital Signal 3)
Sixty-four kbps is called digital signal zero, or DS0, and is not considered to be a high-speed line nowadays; the minimum for high-speed transmission is about 24 times faster than DS0 and is called DS1: this is more familiar as a “T1” line.
A dedicated T1 line is always on, transmitting and receiving the equivalent of 24 voice conversations from the Internet provider’s servers.
A large company needs something more than a T1 line and could probably use a T3 line powered by DS3 technology.
The companies listed below are just a few examples and some of the services they offer. Complete our no-obligation quote form for more detailed T1/T3/DS3 service.
- Comprehensive solutions for critical data networking needs with dedicated, digital transmission paths from speeds of 56 Kbps through to 45 Mbps (T-3).
- Comprehensive networking solutions are offering an array of networking options, including point-to-point and multi-point facilities, providing the flexibility and capacity business applications demand.
- A tradition of network reliability. Customers benefit from the world-class AT&T Network, which provides industry-leading performance in terms of reliability and error-free transmission.
- ACC Has a broader footprint than any competitor, with the most Points of Presence (POP) nationwide.
- Personalized care with dedicated project management and the expertise of a personalized point-of-contact, customers can be confident that their orders will always be well-managed.
- Reliable transport service — Scalable, low latency, supports multiple applications (e.g., data, IP, ATM, voice, video, etc.) and flexible (allows you to build network configurations).
- Cost efficient — allows you to combine multiple incongruent services over one line and aggregate slower speed services on to high-bandwidth trunks.
- Security — the telecommunications facility is dedicated for your use, protecting the confidentiality of your information and making this one of the most secure services available.
- Performance — SLA includes the circuit availability objective of 99.999 percent end-to-end.
- Continuity of operations — Enhanced Diversity routing assists in planning for disaster recovery.
- Minimal delay — Private Line accommodates even the most delay-sensitive applications.
- Integrated services — a single channelized interface on your local access facility provides access to different voice and data services. commits
- 100% committed bandwidth with service level guarantees
- Premium router equipment
- Firewall, antivirus, and anti-spam protection
- Easily connect multiple locations for a multi-site network
- Unlimited High-Speed Internet Access
- Competitive Prices
- DNS Management
- Public and Private IP address
- Monitoring and maintenance
- 24 x 7 Support
XO has the following T3 / DS3 Dedicated Internet Access Plans
- Businesses can quickly scale their bandwidth needs with speeds starting at 6 Mbps and growing in 3 Mbps increments with fast and easy upgrades.
- Predetermined bandwidth at a price protected flat rate DS3 pricing.
- Full and unlimited DS3 connection at 45 Mbps to meet the needs of businesses with high bandwidth requirements.
- Price protected flat rate DS pricing.
- Flexible, high-bandwidth solution to businesses that have regular traffic patterns with periodic requirements for higher bandwidth.
- DS3 pricing based on payment for committed bandwidth on a monthly recurring basis with usage above the bandwidth charged on a per Mbps basis, measured via the industry-standard 95th percentile calculation.
We provide T3/DS3 pricing from most providers in the USA.
Comparison pricing from more than 200 providers so you can choose the most cost-effective pricing for your business.
If you have particular requirements, then we can show the most suitable options for your business.
Our technical experts offer business class solutions for your business.